Current WordLists Release : 20111129
I have created some lists of words based on common web directory and file names. These wordlists are for Web security testing purpose.
- 29/11/11: 20111129 More words, more fun. Updated with some fresh new critical words.
- 28/11/11: 20111128 Updated and cleaned Extra/Crazy words. WordLists are smaller and better.
- 27/11/11: 20111127 Initial release.
Most of you might already know that hidden does not mean secure nor unreachable. I tried to include a maximum of sensitive filenames and directories in these auto-generated wordlists. I’ll try to update these files from time to time.
- All = Common + Extra + Crazy
- Common = Very frequently used words ONLY
- Extra = Some extra words for lucky and patient people (does not contain Common nor Crazy wordlists)
- Crazy = Extremely rare words ONLY (does not contain Extra nor Common wordlists)
w3bfukk0r – scan webservers for hidden directories (forced browsing)
w3bfukk0r is a forced browsing tool, it basically scans webservers (HTTP/HTTPS) for a directory by using HTTP HEAD command and brute force mechanism based on a word list.
Have fun my friends!